I wondered to myself if there might be any health benefits to drinking tequila in the way that a glass of red wine a day is good for you. To my surprise it seems that there are benefits.
- Relaxant – A small glass before heading to bed can help relax you after a busy stressful day, helping you to sleep better.
- Lowers Cholesterol – It has been proven the tequila can dissolve fats; reducing cholesterol.
- Optimizes cardiac functions
- Aids Digestion – Drink a glass before, during or after your meal in order to aid digestion.
General benefits of drinking moderate amounts of alcohol
Doctors around the world recommend alcohol in varying amounts, from as little as one glass per day in America to three in the Netherlands. If you drink somewhere in between those amounts then you’ll enjoy the following benefits:-
- 54% less chance of developing dementia
- 30-40% less chance of developing diabetes
- 25% less chance of dying in any given year
- 0.5% less chance of having a stroke
Don’t let this be an excuse to play those drinking games every night. Like with most things in life, whether it be chocolate, wine or tequila it must be in moderation for it to be beneficial. Drinking too much can lead to all sorts of health problems such as sclerosis of the liver. Find out ways to help an alcoholic. BTW, everyone should learn how to cleanse your liver.
Mexican food is also very yummy so it’s worthwhile checking out some healthy Mexican food. Yes that’s right, there is Mexican food that’s healthy too. What a surprise that would be for your friends. You can invite them over for a healthy meal and then serve them up Mexican food with tequila for drinks. What fun!