I won’t be here for another week because I’m going away to stay on the Island of Canna, Scotland. Apparently it’s one of the best places to go for total peace and tranquility.
Some facts about Canna:
- There’s no roads (apart from Land Rover tracks)
- There’s no mobile phone reception
- Wildlife that can be seen on and around the island include: Dolphins, Basking Sharks, Golden Eagles, Sea Eagles and Seals
- The population is 15 and when they made a plea for 2 more families they had over 400 applicants from afar a field as Dubai and India.
- The primary school consists of one child.
I’ve now got to go and pack my suitcase